The butchery Müller in Crinitz was founded in 1870 by the grandfather of Karsten Müller, who is the owner of the butchery. Back then he began with a small butchery and a few employees. Even back then the homemade products were very popular with the inhabitants.
Otto-Hermann Müller took on the butchery in 1896 and the butchery skills kept on flourishing in the golden twenties.
Otto Müller, who learned the butchery craft from his father, took on the butchery in 1931. He had to maintain the business through the hardest times, but he was successful, as we know now.
1966 to 1992 his son Klaus Müller took on the butchery. He leaded the butchery through hard times of social economic policy, still successful.
Since 1993 the butchery K. Müller Crinitz was leaded by Karsten Müller in fith generation. He is extending the business until today, steadily. In the butchery, the 4 branches in Crinitz, Calau, Lübbenau and Vetschau and in two butchery mobiles there are working 25 employees.